Pop-up Excel Calendar Site License
Pop-up Excel Calendar is an MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® COM add-in which, when installed, allows you to easily work with dates in Excel workbooks/templates.
The calendar can be activated in two ways - automatically, or manually. In either way, you can have the calendar form display automatically along with the in-cell icon button.
Activate the Calendar Automatically Pop-up Excel Calendar displays an in-cell icon button automatically when you click a cell which:
- Has a date format. To set the format of a cell in Excel, right click the cell and choose Format Cells. On the Number tab choose Date in the Category list, and then choose a proper date format in the Type list.
- Has a date value. For example, if a cell is formatted as "General" but has a date-like value "September 1 2006", Pop-up Excel Calendar will display the in-cell icon button when you click the cell.
- Underneath a cell with a date value or format in it.
- Underneath a cell that has some form of the word "date" in it.
You can enable or disable the above options respectively in the Settings window.
Activate the Calendar Manually. If you want to enter a date value in a cell, but the in-cell icon button is not shown automatically when you click the cell, you can display the calendar manually by the following operations:
- Click the Calendar! button on the Pop-up Excel Calendar toolbar (Excel 2000/XP/2003).
- Click the Pop-up Calendar button on the Standard toolbar (Excel 2000/XP/2003).
- Right click the cell and choose Pop-up Calendar (Excel 2000/XP/2003/2007).
- Click the Calendar! button in the Pop-up Calendar group on the ribbon (Excel 2007).