Aston Secure Desktop is a security build of Aston 1.x branch. It possesses all the features of regular Aston shell, but constrains the ability to alter the admin-defined settings.
This restricted version is highly recommended to Internet-cafes and kiosks administrators, colleges and companies authorities, and parents willing to find their Desktop settings unaltered after their kids incursions. This is also a perfect way out in other situations when users' ability to customize their working area needs to be limited.
With Aston Shell Secure Desktop you get a restricted but still beautiful and powerful desktop enhancement. It no way limits the comfort and attractiveness of regular Aston.
* Limited ability to alter the admin-defined settings
* Fast, stable and highly responsive even on slow computers
* Easy customization of any Desktop parameter via Admin mode and no chance to do it from the User mode
* Lots of advanced features (hotkeys, Toolbars, freeform animated icons)
* Dozens of various plug-ins Aston Secure Desktop has two modes - User mode and Admin mode. From within the Admin mode one can set the programs and applications to be available from the Main Menu, both Toolbars, Panels (regular and vertical) and Desktop. When in the Admin mode, one can also tweak the system date and time and the screen settings, the same concerns Themes and skins. In a word, the Admin mode of Aston Secure Desktop behaves like regular Aston shell. User mode gives no opportunity to change the pre-defined settings - the user can only start the programs and apps permitted by the Administrator.
Additionally description in
Aston Secure Desktop is shareware, you can free download and try it for free during trial period. After that you may buy it for $34.95 or should delete it.